LeWhat is the Montessori kitchen helper?
The Montessori kitchen helper tower, also known as the leaning tower, is a raised platform designed to bring a child up to counter level safely. With the help of steps and safety bars, a child can independently, yet securely, help in the kitchen. Helper towers have become incredibly popular in both Montessori and regular households.
Learning towers bring a lot of benefits to a home.
Based on the principles coming from a Montessori education centered around involving a child in everyday activities, the helper tower is perfect for encouraging independence. The helper tower also allows for participation in cooking, teaching a sense of responsibility, respect, and curiosity. Children who have helped in cooking are a lot more likely to eat the meal prepared happily.
- Teaches independence
- Involves the child in kitchen activities
- Helps with learning new practical skills
- Enables more bonding and quality time spent together
- Strengthens self-confidence
- Provides a safe environment for learning
- Develop soft motor and gross motor skills
Use this brilliantly designed step stool every day and see the results quickly and in the long run.
Why get a Montessori kitchen helper?
There are endless benefits from implementing a kitchen helper tower. A considerable amount of these benefits are skills and positive habits that will be with your child for the rest of their life.
Safety is our number one concern.
- As your child grows, they will begin to be increasingly more curious about the world around them. Once they can reach the kitchen counter, this no doubt will be an area of exploration. With the helper tower, your child can safely stand next to you on a stable surface and learn about what you are up to.
- Both you and your child will be able to concentrate better on your task, with no need to worry about tumbling down.
Satisfy and encourage your little one’s natural curiosity.
- Allow your child to help you cook; it will help them intuitively learn about different foods. Who knows? Maybe you have a little chef growing.
- Encourage sensory development by introducing different smells, flavors, and textures to your child. Let them explore the various garnishes you use.
Teach good habits
- Let your child watch you wash dishes; soon enough, they will want to help as well.
- Assisting you will help your child work on their concentration skills and give them a sense of responsibility, achievement, independence, and freedom.
- Slowly but surely, your child will grow to be a self-sufficient adult.
Strengthen your bond with your little assistant
- Spend some quality time together. Get going on some arts and crafts with your child conveniently right by your side.
- Bring the helper tower into your garage and let your little one work with dad for the day.
- Doing regular everyday tasks together can turn into priceless moments you share.
- Height: 90 cm (35″)
- Width: 43 cm (16.9″)
- Depth: 44 cm (17.3″)
- Standing height at medium level: 42 cm (16.5″) from the ground
Ship directly by Leg&Go. Arrives in 2 weeks.